Welcome to Sutton Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) e-learning site. Safeguarding children is everybody’s business and Sutton LSCB is committed to the continuous learning and development of staff and volunteers working with children, young people and families in Sutton.
The following e-learning modules are currently available:
- An Introduction to Safeguarding Children (Level 1)
- Awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect – Foundation
- Awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect – Core (Level 2)
- Basic Awareness of Domestic Abuse including the impact on children
- Basic Awareness of the Sexual Exploitation of Children and Adults
- Safeguarding Children and Young People from Abuse by Sexual Exploitation
- Safeguarding Children Refresher
(Please only request ONE of the above modules. Please read the descriptions below to see which is most appropriate to you).
All courses can be requested via the Requested Learning Tab on your learner record, once you have self-registered.
Before beginning any of the training courses please ensure you have had a conversation with your line manager regarding the appropriate level of course for you to complete.
Once you start your online learning course you have 4 weeks to complete it. You will be sent a reminder after 2 weeks.
If you do not complete the course within 4 weeks there will be a charge of £30 for your organisation.
For learning support enquiries please contact Virtual College directly on 01943 885095.
If you already have a user name and password, please click the following link to log in or to request a password reminder:
If you haven't got an account then registration is simple, just click the following link and follow the step-by-step guide:
Please be aware that course requests will only be authorised during standard working hours
To find out more about Sutton Local Safeguarding Children Board please go to : www.suttonlscb.org.uk